Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Before the Adventures. . .Perfecting Procrastination

It's after midnight, the night before I leave, and I'm still not done packing! Leave it to me to procrastinate to the point of getting everything together in the last 24 hours, goodness gracious. Procrastinating is not a good thing, and unfortunately, I'm quite good at it. 
I will write this now so hopefully I can see improvement as the semester continues: I will break this terrible, horrible, no good, very bad(*excuse my childish reference to Alexander's bad day, it just seemed fitting*) habit of procrastination! Now it is up to you to keep me accountable. :)

Besides the fact that I'm not completely packed, I had a pretty successful day. I went to get my eyes checked so I could get an extra set of glasses and try contacts, and guess what?! My eyes haven't changed! The last time I went was in 2009, so I found this to be quite the accomplishment. I'm fully convinced my eyes haven't worsened because I only wear my glasses if I absolutely have to... plus the occasional carrot or two ;). I picked out some really cute Coach glasses, and of course I was concerned about the $$, but once it was all priced out including the lenses it ended up being less than the original cost of the glasses! Super deal! This really made my day, especially after all the embarrassment of not being able to put contacts in. . .laugh all you want, but it's hard!
Anyways, I'm off to bed! I'll try to keep this updated :)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment